- Making editorial plan for website from thematic ideas that Copy provided
- Research and write web content for websites/portals from scratch (including short informative articles)
- Editing and proof reading content once written
- Managing freelance writer (if any)
- Editing and proof reading content from freelance writer
- Check web pages before making them live (with Copy)
- Quality control on social media content
- Able to translate Copy’s idea or creative and developed it into content
- Min. Diploma degree in any field. Degree in Advertising/ Journalism/ Communication/ Literature is a plus.
- Good writing skill in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Ability to write efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to write in a variety formats and styles for multiple audiences.
- Has the ability to create relevant and well-crafted content.
- Experience in online advertising and social media copy (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Newsletter) is a plus.
- Strong, creative writing skills combined with excellent spelling and grammar.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Good team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Note: Applicant must submit their CV and writing portfolio/sample.
Send your CV with recent photograph to : firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the position in the email subject (Content Specialist).